Speaker and Workshop Fees
Inspiring * Motivating * Including * Educating
Every workshop, keynote or presentation that Susan and Tom Berry present is customized for the specific audience. We offer a range of speaker and workshop fees that meet most meeting planners budgets. Just give Susan a call at 407-310-3663 or contact us by e-mail. After an initial telephone conversation to review your event requirements, we follow up with a custom proposal showing options.
What Speaking & Workshop Times Do You Offer?
40 minute + 10 minute Q&A Lunch and Learn Workshops for community groups, professional societies, businesses and conference break-out sessions.
1 hour, 2 hour 3 hour and 4 hour Workshops and Conference Break-out Sessions. Each workshop includes 3 key learning points, a PowerPoint, workbook, and certificates of completion.
- Our trainers will work with your team to qualify the program for your organizations CEU (continuing education) requirements.
- All workshops are customizable for our client’s audience.
- The content is already prepared.
- Customized slightly according to the interests of the audience.
- Most meeting planners find the standard style presentations an easy, fabulous choice for keynotes, breakouts and meeting openers.
New Customized Program
- Content will be completely reorganized, created, and delivered according to your needs.
- Meeting planners appreciate this style making it the most popular choice of programming.
What are the “bonus items?”
Disability Smart Solutions bonus list provides additional value for our meeting planners. This list is a starting point of available tools that may add additional value to your event. We can discuss other ideas and opportunities during our pre-booking telephone consultation. Contact us. Susan at 407-310-3663.
- Pre-event site visits
- Pre-event luncheons or dinners with key people
- Event breakfasts, luncheons, happy hour or dinners with key people
- Hospitality Suite Guest for a scheduled time period
- Pre-event virtual meeting with key people for program planning
- Pre-event on site visits
- Under Cover Disabled Guest review of your business or event with a full report card. (Very popular!)
- Spiral bound resource guides in place of regular handouts
- PowerPoint presentation available for each attendee
- Continuing education credit hours obtained by speaker (specific industries)
- Level or number of door prizes
- Written post-event report
- Summary presentation to board of directors or management
- Video recording of program for post-event use and training
- One-on-one coaching for select staff after the event
- “Name your own price” for encore presentation
- Teleconference or webinar service
- Articles for meeting marketing staff to use in their newsletters or publications
- Pre-event blog posts
- Pre-event or during the event Blog Radio Interview